Best Printer cum Scanner in India to buy in 2020
Who remembers the days when kids used to rush to a Xerox copy shop or Internet cafe to get needful printouts for important college or school assignments? Yes, those are the days to remember for life but we live in the twenty-first century where having a printer cum scanner in your household is of extreme importance to cut out the hassle of visiting a photocopy shop.
A printer-cum-scanner is also referred as an All-in-one printer because you are getting all the important features of a Xerox machine in one place. Apparently, a Xerox machine is large, expensive, and a bad choice for a small office or common household use. Due to this, all-in-one printers serve the best purpose for their price point and provide better functionality.
These are compact, and you can place these small scanners right next to the desktop and feel the convenience. Another reason which makes this option better from a standard printer is value for money factor. No doubt that you are going to pay a lesser price and grab a better deal. You can scan documents, print them, and also import them into your PC.
Connectivity with your PC is easier due to the pre-installed driver software, and the credibility factor enhances. During the purchase, you have to look after types, design, and several essential aspects. Understanding the need before the purchase can reduce the trouble of feeling confused. Meanwhile, the Indian market has a range of manufacturers.
The best part is, you can find a range of price options in all-in-one printer category and the difference in build quality is also easy to address in premium and cheap quality printers. This much variety can confuse you and cause trouble during the selection. Well, there are no perfect all-in-one printers, but you can find the perfect one for your needs.
In case you are wondering to have a Best model Printer-cum-Scanner in your house or workplace, consider the following list. This list has the best-rated items on the list to narrow down your choices. It will guide you.
How cool are the gadgets which could do more than just one task? A printer-cum-scanner is one such appliance which has made life easier and our ability to work faster than ever! Gone are the days when you had to have two different machines for the scanning and printing purpose, now you have a better looking and compact shaped printer-cum-scanner which does the work of two while being in the body of one. Isn’t that just amazing? Well, I am guessing that it most definitely is, and then what are you waiting for, get going and purchase a printer-cum-scanner, already. But speaking of purchasing are you sure that you know how to make a purchase? Well, don’t you worry because we have got you covered, here is a brief buying guide who will make it easier for you to go out and pick the right printer-cum-scanner for you? It is not worth the effort if you end up buying a printer that is not fit for your use; therefore make sure you religiously follow the guide given below.
Buying Guide for Printer-cum-scanner
Make a choice, colored or black ‘n white?
For one, a black ‘n white printer is less expensive than a colored printer. Therefore, it is obvious that a black ‘n white printer-cum-scanner might not be in the budget for every person. This also brings forward the next point which is the fact that this point defines your budget.
Why exactly do you need a printer-cum-scanner?
If you use a printer-cum-scanner for finance-related office use then it is best if you invest in a black n; white printer cum scanner because its cartridge works longer and hence will be easy on your pocket. However, if you want it for household use which also includes regular projects of your children, then it is best advised if you invest in a colored printer cum scanner.
Note the Dpi of your scanner
A low scanner dpi turns it to be the source of major disappointment which a customer faces. Well, not anymore because now you have to make it a promise that you ask about the dpi of the scanner you are interested in. Minimum DPI required for a scanner is 200 therefore; do not settle for one with anything less than this!
Always check out the Printing Speed.
For small offices, printing speed matters, and you have to check how much prints you can get in one minute. The normal printing speed is 7.5 pages per minute (PPM), and it varies as per the type of print. If it is B&W print, then it will provide better speed. There is a duty cycle to take into consideration, which lets you know how much prints you can make in one month. The speed also changes with the type of print, colors, and other factors.
Cost per Print to Avoid Excessive Maintenance Cost
The cost of black and white print is cheaper, but you can find a significant difference in this cost. Most manufacturers estimate the cost as ₹1.4 per print, and it increases to ₹4.5 for a color print. This cost includes the price of ink used, the price of paper and electricity. It is an estimated cost, and you can check it in the description section when you are buying a printer. To save extra bucks, you can find printer brands that allow you to use any ink cartridge instead of a native one.
Connectivity Type – Wired or Smart Connect
These days, printers come with a smart connectivity feature, which allows users to print pages using a smartphone. You can connect to the printer with the help of Bluetooth and the smartphone app offered by the manufacturer. You can get such apps from Google Play Store and Apple App Store to get started. The convenience rate is higher, and you can expect better usability for sure.
Choose A Reputed Manufacturer
Always go for a well-known manufacturer of printers because they can provide better value for money deal. You have to spend a lower price to get a quality deal, and the after-sale services are remarkable, which can provide better services. In case of having any problem, reputed manufacturers offer 24×7 Customer Care to resolve the issue remotely. HP, Canon, and Epson are well-liked brands in India.
Ensuring a long term warranty during the purchase can secure you from buying the wrong product. Most manufacturers of printers provide a long term warranty of three years, and it is good enough to secure you for a great deal. Going with no warranty printer might be cheap, but it is a risky choice and the chances of having consequences increases in such cases. So, you should never buy any electronic device, which comes with a very short period warranty.
Eliminate Doubts by Checking Customer Feedback
In case you still have some doubts, then you can narrow down the list by reading customer feedback. It will help you know which product is better and why. You can also learn about the flaws of any printer-cum-scanner to avoid a less durable product. It is easy to ensure quality customer care of printer manufacturers from reviews.
No more disappointments now if you religiously follow the guide given above!
Here is the List of Best Printer-cum-Scanner to Buy in 2020:
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage All in one Printer
- This is an easy to operate and easy to set-up all in one printer cum scanner.
- It can store up to 60 papers at one go.
- This printer cum scanner has the fastest efficiency of printing within a few seconds of command.
- It has a flatbed sort of scanner installed on its top.
- This printer is extremely affordable and falls in your budget fragment with various other features.
- Rating: 4 stars
- Warranty: 1 year
- This is extremely customer friendly printer cum scanner which is easy to install and works on merely one command without much hassle from the user.
- It prints high resolution, colored photos with minimal costing possible.
- Its carriages can last up to 175 to 200 prints at once.
- This printer cum scanner does not have a USB or Bluetooth command feature.
Canon Pixma all in one Printer MG2577s
- It has a collection of 1280 nozzles to print out highly pigmented and colorful patterns.
- It comes installed with a flatbed scanner size which is ideal for A4 size paper scanning purposes.
- This advanced inkjet printer is built with new features for efficient management.
- It is ideal for both, personal and professional usage. This printer is always ready to print within seconds of command input.
- Rating: 3.5 stars
- Warranty: 1 year
- This printer will give you a superior experience of printing and scanning.
- Now you can print at home or scan at the office within seconds.
- It is extremely easy to use.
- This printer does not accept Bluetooth or USB commands.
HP LaserJet Pro Multi function Printer M1136
- If you are looking for an extremely high-end yet functioning printer-cum-scanner this is the one for you.
- It has a 150-sheet storing tray which can be used to print all at once.
- It has a smart Auto-on and Auto-off technology that shuts off the printer after a few minutes of no usage.
- It has a set of smart features and small footprint sizes which runs at a low running cost to make its usage effective and budget-friendly.
- It is eligible for USB connectivity.
- It consumes a maximum power of 375 watts and works on the energy saving principle.
- It can print up to 100 streets in one command.
- This printer has a flatbed full-sized scanner compartment on its top surface.
- Rating: 4 stars
- Warranty: 1 year
- With a ram size of 8 MB, it can work efficiently for big command inputs.
- It is useful for extremely professional purposes.
- It is easy to use and operate with one button many command features.
- It is extremely expensive than other models in the list which can make the one-time investment a think-twice matter.
HP LaserJet Pro monochrome Multifunction Laser Printer cum scanner
- This is an extremely user-friendly and highly functional printer cum scanner.
- It can take command from mobile devices and is compatible with Mac ios processor.
- It has a flatbed scanner that prints and scans within seconds of command input.
- Its functionality includes cable operation command intake which is extremely useful.
- It has a manual duplex printing feature to ensure an easy operating mechanism.
- Rating: 4 stars
- Warranty: 1 year
- It has all in one feature of scanning and printing features.
- It is compatible with all devices and takes command from all.
- It gives highly pigmented printouts which are unmatched for.
- The machine body is extremely lightweight yet stable with the longest durability.
- It consumes a lot of ink which decreases its number of printouts per cartridge.
Having a printer-cum-scanner will not only increase the efficiency of your working but open gates to creativity. Therefore, while making a choice is extremely careful to stay within your budget fragment and fulfill your requirements, as well.