Top 5 Best Menstrual Cup for Women in India in 2020
We have come a long way ever since the beginning of mankind and life so much that it is overwhelming to imagine that women in bygone eras used leaves and sand during periods. Well, not going back to a lot of centuries before, just a couple years back when the menstrual cup wasn’t invented, women used tampons and sanitary panty liners during periods. Both of these have the same function that is to absorb the blood which is flown out of the vagina yet a woman has always been afraid of bacterial infections. This is not the only shortcoming of using a tampon or panty liners, it comes with so much comfort and irritation. Also, one has to regularly keep changing to avoid leakage and infections. All this misery was brought to end after the invention of the menstrual cups. Women have been feeling great ease now that they have menstrual cups during their periods. Since the menstrual cups is not that recent of an invention, most women are still skeptical about using it. Therefore, we have made you a guide about the must known facts about Best Menstrual Cup for Women and how to purchase the right one for yourself.
- Silicone menstrual cups are most recommended as they have been tested for compatibility and safety to be inserted into the body.
- It can be reused, therefore, wash it thoroughly between each use.
- A menstrual cup is more comforting than any of the other period items.
- A menstrual cup does not hurt when you are removing it because unlike a tampon, it doesn’t absorb the moisture of your cervix.
- Since a menstrual cup does not merely absorb the blood flow, it means there will be absolutely no leakages or spots on your garments.
- Given proper care and thorough sanitization, a menstrual cup can be used for as long as ten years.
- A woman who is under the age of 30 and has never been pregnant should buy a medium sized menstrual cup.
- A teenager girl can use the small size just about right.
- A once or more times pregnant woman can easily fit a large sized cup.
- The most women also like to shift to a smaller cup at the end of their menstrual cycle.
- While most women would not need a stem to take out the cup, one should purchase the cup with a stem just in case, one finds it difficult. If you don’t want to use it simply cut it off or trim it to the desired length.
Now that you know the cons of using a menstrual cup and also how to buy it, read on to discover Top 10 menstrual cups. These are the most trusted menstrual cup brands that women from all over the world swear to use by.
Ruby Life Red Colored Menstrual Cup
- This red colored menstrual cup is made of 100% high grade silicone.
- This menstrual cup does not have a stem.
- It is red in color.
- It has secondary and simultaneous rims which provide an added stability in the cervix.
- The menstrual cup is very spacious which is enough to store the entire amount of menstrual blood for an entire day.
- It is sterilized which means it is safe for use.
- Rating: 5 stars
Sirona Reusable Menstrual Cup
- It is designed thoughtfully which has an impressive capacity.
- This brand claims that its menstrual cup could last for as long as 15 years.
- It is made of high grade quality silicone which does not allow any odor to escape.
- It has a stem that helps you to take out the menstrual cup conveniently.
- One can use it for 12 hours without a fear of infection.
- Women aged 25 years and above are recommended to use this menstrual cup.
- Rating: 4 stars
Silky Cup Reusable Menstrual Cup
- One can use this menstrual cup without a doubt for 10 long years.
- This semi-transparent menstrual cup is made of high grade silicone which is safe to be used within your body.
- The silicone menstrual cup has a long stem for every type of user; one can trip off the extra length.
- It comes with a special menstrual cup pouch to keep it safe from any prevailing bacteria in the surroundings.
- Its grip is very affirmative that enables you to be tension free while cycling or any other strenuous activity.
- Rating: 4 stars
OMIAX & Trade Reusable Menstrual Cup
- One does not have to rinse off their menstrual cup more than once each day. It is safe to be used and kept in overnight.
- It has four secondary rings to added grip within the cervix.
- It has a stem on its lower end which allows you to easily insert it and remove it off.
- The OMIAX menstrual cup is made of pure silicone that ensures you of its safety.
- It has four air holes that ensure easy removal and therefore, no mess.
- Since it is made of silicone, the OMIAX menstrual cup is easy to fold and insert.
- Rating: 4 stars
Stone Soup Menstrual Cup with Sedentary Lifestyle
- This menstrual cup has the maximum capacity than other cups of the list, that is, 20 ml.
- This cup if recommended to women with weaker pelvic muscles.
- It has a smooth outer surface yet offers a good grip inside that allows you to sit and do your chores easily.
- This is the easiest to fold and insert menstrual cup.
- Even though it does not have a stem, you can easily remove it by squeezing and pushing it out from the beneath.
- Rating: 5 stars
It never hurts anyone to try and opt for a better healthy lifestyle. A menstrual cup, for one, is a positive shift towards an environment friendly, budget-friendly and healthy lifestyle. As we have already mentioned above, all the linked benefits of using a menstrual cup, I believe it is hard not to think about using it. One should be open to using it for once and later get ahead with being a regular menstrual cup user yourself. If you were to believe the already user women of this menstrual cup, you will find they are much more active than they were ever before and also safe from a ton of infections.