Top 5 Best Glue Guns in India in 2019
I think it is safe to say that the Glue Gun was one of the smartest inventions of the twentieth century. The glue gun helps not only for industrial uses but petty homemade DIYs. There still exists the industrial super adhesive glue, which is even more long-lasting than a glue gun, but we all know that it isn’t as safe as a Glue Gun. The grip of glue gun makes sure that the person holding it is safe from the glue dripping down the glue gun nozzle. Moreover, a glue gun is comparatively the most cost-efficient and safe for home use glue. Are you wondering what makes it great? Well, it is super adhesive, waterproof, it doesn’t dry away because the sticks can be reheated and one can purchase as many glue sticks as they want. Do you agree how great a glue gun is?
If this was enough for you to purchase a glue gun then go through the list mentioned below in order to find out Top 5 Best Glue Guns in India.
Buying Guide of Glue Guns in India:
A glue gun will be commonly made of plastic and the technologies that could be incorporated in the device for the expulsion of the adhesive from the gun could be of two types.
- Manual Feed
- Trigger Feed
Both the types of feeds are commonly used today and they differ in their working in a large way. The manual feed hot glue guns were the first type of hot glue guns available on the market. As the name suggests, in manual feed hot glue gun the user will have to squeeze the handle for the release of adhesive from the nozzle. He/she will have to keep on pressing the handle for releasing the glue. In a way, this type feed hot glue gun is preferred by people who demand control over the adhesive that flows through the nozzle.
Trigger feed – This type of hot glue gun comes with an inbuilt system that automatically forces adhesive out of the nozzle with just a squeeze on the handle. The user does not have to keep on squeezing the handle to release the adhesive.
Apart from the type of feed, you should consider these factors to get yourselves the best hot glue gun from the market.
- Type of power supply
- Type of tip
- Type of stand
Temperature: If you know the functioning of a hot glue gun, you would know that the temperature is a very important factor and the resistor produces the temperature required to melt the adhesive in a hot glue gun. There are different types of hot glue gun that produces different temperature and there are hot glue guns that could produce different temperature, which could melt different type of adhesive. So, it is very important that you purchase a hot glue gun with that could suit your needs.
Type of Power Supply: There are two types of hot glue gun based on the type of power supply. The product that comes with an inbuilt power supply feature and the ones that have to be plugged into a power supply. Therefore, it is very important that you do not consider purchasing a hot glue gun with battery if you have long hours of work. On the other hand, if you plan on using the product for a few minutes, then, you should prefer purchasing a hot glue gun with an inbuilt battery.
Type of Tip: you would already know the working of a hot glue gun and so you would be familiar with the importance of the nozzle. The tip of the hot glue gun is simply the nozzle, as the size and shape of the nozzle opening changes; the shape of adhesive that comes out of the nozzle also changes. It could be flat, round, or star shape. So, before purchasing the product check the size and shape of the nozzle and purchase the product accordingly.
Type of Stand: A hot glue gun delivers adhesive of a minimum temperature of 100o Celsius, this temperature is more than enough to burn you. So, it is best recommended that you purchase a hot glue gun with an inbuilt stand.
Top 5 Best Glue Guns in India in 2019
Stanley 69GR20B Gluepro Trigger Feed Hot Melt Glue Gun
- The brand Stanley tools is one of the oldest brands in the world that have been manufacturing the hot glue gun.
- This glue gun optimizes 40 wattages of power supply per usage.
- It was a quick heating mechanism which makes it super fast on the terms of heating.
- The trigger feed mechanism of this glue gun is specially designed to expel controlled amounts of glue only.
- It has a valve below its nozzle which keeps the user’s hands safe from any spillage.
- It has a very comfortable and safe grip which makes it super easy to use.
- Rating: 4.5 stars
- It is an excellent glue gun that helps in securing any wooden furniture, artifacts, toys, fabrics or even DIY’s.
- This model does not come with complimentary glue sticks.
BillionBAG Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit
- The best feature of this glue gun is that it has a very comfortable grip that makes the usage easy, as well.
- Its trigger is very easy to operate, unlike the ones that take up all your energy just to pull out enough glue.
- The trigger is designed such that it only propels out enough amount of glue with every triggering.
- It takes up to 5 minutes of time to heat up the glue stick entirely.
- Its body is made of high-grade plastic that does not heat up and thus, prevents your hand from burning.
- Rating: 4 stars
- The BillionBAG glue gun is an ultimate choice which comes at an affordable price.
- It does not have a valve below its nozzle in case of spillage.
Generic Hot Melt Glue Gun
- This is a standard glue gun which optimizes 40 wattage of the power supply and 230 volts of electricity per usage.
- It is a great save on your budget for it comes with 5 complimentary glue sticks.
- Its trigger is very hard so that the user can manually control the expulsion of hot glue from the hot glue gun.
- It has a long wire which means you can take it from one corner of the room to another without restriction.
- Rating: 3 stars
- This is the ultimate option for home use hot glue gun because it is the cheapest model in the entire list and also has 5 glue sticks.
- This glue gun has poor grip.
Vansh Hot Melt Glue Gun
- It takes only 2 minutes for complete heating of the glue stick and thus, ready to be used.
- It has specially made carvings on its grip to increase the friction and thus, improve its grip.
- It has an on and off button on the side for double protection.
- The Vansh Bond glue stick has a trigger controlled propulsion mechanism that ensures controlled the amount of glue expulsion.
- Rating: 4 stars
- The Vansh glue stick is made in India and very cheap.
- It comes with 2 complimentary glue sticks that make this glue gun worth its price.
- A valve below the nozzle is missing in this glue gun.
ApTechDeals multi-purpose hot melt glue gun
- The Ap Tech glue gun optimizes 40 wattage of electricity which is a great save for your electric bills.
- It has a fine grip and heatproof body which ensures that your hand is safe while using this.
- It has a stand below its nozzle for convenient using.
- The trigger feed mechanism ensures controlled flow from the glue gun and therefore, no spillage.
- Rating: 4 stars
- The Aptech glue gun comes with three extra glue sticks.
- It is very cheap and thus, worth its price.
- This glue gun takes a lot of time for heating the glue sticks.
Choose one of the aforementioned products to enjoy the most superior experience of using a glue gun for household chores.